Rescue HomeNEEDED DONATION
Rescue HomeCOLLECTED DONATION
Stop Sex Trafficking
HLF USA is working to completely eradicate Human sex slavery across the globe.
HLF-GP Team started the #Priceless campaign on our recent Mission Trip Nepal 2017, GP-Team has prepared the Priceless Promo video, we are excited to announce the 1st launching event of our campaign starts next week. There are five events already arranged in the USA, you can join HLF and show your love and support towards the innocent lives, with your love and compassion HLF can do more. Stand for Humanity to End Modern Slavery.
By bringing awareness about sex trafficking and traffickers in schools, work areas, churches, Villages and every public arena. Teaching free parenting and counseling services to parents and Guardians in relationship to their child. Shifting the mindsets and cultures of men everywhere to see a woman as a valuable treasure that needs to be honored, cherished and adored. Not as a sex object, prize, object or piece of meat. A man who wants to see a woman released and take a holy and righteous stand for purity.
Sex Trafficking is becoming one of the biggest money making industries in the world because unlike fire arms a person can be sold over and over.
United States Statistics:
- Human trafficking generates $9.5 billion yearly in the United States. (United Nations)
- Approximately 300,000 children are at risk of being prostituted in the United States. (U.S. Department of Justice)
- A pimp can make $150,000-$200,000 per child each year and the average pimp has 4 to 6 girls. (U.S. Justice Department, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children)
- The average victim may be forced to have sex up to 20-48 times a day. (Polaris Project)
Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed – Quran 23:6
- The largest number of victims trafficked internationally still come from Southeast Asia; over 225,000 each year. India and Pakistan are the key destination countries.
- In Islamic countries women are sex objects, extremists muslims have right to torture, sell and abuse their wives and daughters. Wahabi Muslim Molvi Talib-ur-Rahman and other of his sect follow – allowed Marriage/Nikah with Sister.
- Some muslims like ISIS use Quranic verses as a reference, Quran 4:24 And married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are beyond these, that you seek them with your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
- People give their daughters 9-12 years old to aged men for marriage as a Islamic tradition. The young girls are often offered as brides as a form of “compensation” to settle disputes between families, tribes or whole villages. Mostly the system of Panchayat/ Jirga/ decide these marriages in swara/vani. It is as result of punishment decided by a council of tribal elders/family. Girls don’t go to the police and court and don’t highlight such causes because the victimized girls have to bear it all “for their families respect and accept it as a religious tradition that women have no rights for her life or marriage. Some People are slowly getting aware by media and leaving such illiterate traditions.
- Islamic state pamphlet of female slaves
- 4 million underage children are forced to work, 1 million of these young boys live on the streets. They Work 14 hours a day and the Main type of work they do is picking up garbage, if they do not make 200 rupees ($2) a day and they are beaten. Every bus driver and man sexually abuses and rapes these boys as young as 6 years old by bribing them with a soft drink when they are without food for days and days at a time. These children are easy access for extremists muslims to use them for suicide blasts after brain washing them.
HLF mission is To rescue every woman and every child that is enslaved.
Target for the Campaign:
Five Fully Functional Rescue Homes & Rehabilitation Centers
Root Ground – In Nepal and Pakistan
Market Place – In Redding, Seattle and LA, USA
Changing Lives Sustainable Development project
Education for 200 Street Children
These women and children will go through inner healing, the embrace of a loving Father Jesus Christ. Where there will be fully trained and equipped care givers that stay and live in the safe houses….. In the safe houses there educated and taught a vocational school, empowered and equipped to be victorious over-comers in the outside world. They leave completely restored and delivered. With their vocational skills of sewing, fashion & design, cosmetology, teaching, graphic design and computer skills, business owner, food service, health & fitness and barista. HLF will create avenues for their vocational skills to be used in all mountains of influence.
These girls will also operate in the supernatural and bring the kingdom message back to their homes, communities and villages. Gathering other kids that could be a easy target to traffickers and teach them the word of God, and help teach them how to create business’s so they can also make their own money.
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.